A keylogger can be a potent tool. You can use the program to keep your personal data safe and also keep tabs on your loved ones.
What’s an iPhone keylogger, in case you’re wondering? An iPhone keylogger is a program that records all the keystrokes made on an iPhone. This includes their messages, usernames, passwords, and more!
The right iPhone keylogger can be useful in several scenarios:
- Finding out what your children are doing on their iPhones and iPads, and making sure they are safe.
- Checking if a problem employee is still loyal to your business.
- Seeing if there’s any suspicious activity happening on your personal device.
- Ensuring your personal device is safe from malicious activity.
Not all iPhone keyloggers are worth buying or using. To make it easier for you, we have created a list of the 10 best iPhone keyloggers in the market right now. You can choose one that best meets your requirements.
#1 Spyine – The Most Powerful iPhone Keylogger Out There
Spyine is the name that first springs to mind when we think of keyloggers. The app has been around for a while and has secured a following in countries around the world on account of its powerful features.
Spyine allows you to keylog iPhones and iPads remotely and discreetly, without you needing to touch the target device in question. The app has been praised by channels like Reader’s Digest, TechTimes, BBC, and Mashable.
The app is also highly recommended on account of the solid privacy protection it offers. Your personal data is never recorded, nor is it stored on the servers in any way.
The rest of this section covers Spyine’s most important features and why it’s the number 1 keylogger in town.
Also Read: 10 Best Keylogger for Android
1.1 Spyine Offers an Amazing Feature Set
Spyine offers several advantages that few other keyloggers for iPhone can match:
The app is fully web-based
Spyine is a web-based app. What does that mean? That means you don’t need to download or install any software on the iPhone or iPad you want to keylog. Instead, you can remotely install Spyine directly from your web browser.
Why don’t you install any software? Spyine works with the iCloud account of the target device, instead of with the device itself. And you receive keylogging data in your online account via the internet. You can use any web browser to log into your account.
You remain hidden
Because Spyine never requires you to install any software and works with the iCloud backup of the device you’re keylogging, the app cannot be detected by the user! If you wanted to, you can keylog someone’s data on their iPhone or iPad without them knowing.
You don’t need to jailbreak
Most spy apps require you to jailbreak the target device and then install some software on it. This is not the case with Spyine. The app works remotely, without you needing to jailbreak the target device. It’s fast and easy.
And as you don’t need to jailbreak the iPhone or iPad, you don’t need to worry about voiding the device warranty, causing data loss, or accidentally infecting it with malware. It’s a stress-free experience overall.
It can be trusted
You can trust Spyine to work effectively, as a million people from 190+ countries all over the world do. The app has users from all walks of life, including parents, people in relationships, and employers looking to keep tabs on their charges.
Further, Spyine protects your privacy by not storing your personal data on its servers or making it accessible to anyone. This is a major advantage – many spy apps get hacked. You may end up losing your information if you use the wrong app.
1.2 You Get A Crystal Clear Snapshot of What’s Happening On The iPhone
Spyine gives you a crystal clear snapshot of what’s happening on the iPhone or iPad in question:
- Log messages: You can record all incoming and outgoing text messages. Every message will come with details like times, date entries, and contact numbers. Deleted messages can also be retrieved.
- Log iMessages: In addition to regular text messages, you can log iMessages as well. Any media files attached to the iMessage can also be looked at in the Photos or Video clips submenus.
- Log web browser: Want to find out which websites a user visits on their device? You can use Spyine to find out details like favorite websites, site visit frequency, and site descriptions.
- Log WhatsApp: Spyine can log messages on social media like WhatsApp and Line. You can read private conversations, download media files, and view contact information.
- Log notes: If the user has note-taking apps like Google Keep, Samsung Notes, and Evernote installed, you can get a record of their notes.
- Log locations: Apart from text, the Spyine iPhone keylogger can also log locations. You can view movements, movement history, addresses, and geographical coordinates.
In addition to being an iPhone keylogger, Spyine is a phone monitoring solution that offers over a dozen features. You can learn more about the features on their website.
1.3 Spyine is Effortless to Use
Spyine was made to be effortless to use. The app has an easily-accessible web-based interface. You can use the app conveniently at any time, from anywhere. You don’t need any technical skills. You will only need a phone or PC with an internet connection.
How do you install the app? You get an official account on the website and then purchase a monthly subscription. Then follow the setup instructions. The whole process takes only 5 minutes.
Spyine is available for a reasonable monthly fee. You can keylog a single iPhone with the Premium plan, which costs about as much as a movie DVD. You can monitor a single device for a month.
Take a look at the Spyine free iPhone keylogger live demo here before you make a purchase!
#2 Spyic – Remote Keylogging At Its Finest
The second solution we’re featuring is called Spyic. This is a well-known phone monitoring solution with a keylogger for iPhone. The app is popular worldwide. It is compatible with all modern versions of Apple’s iOS operating system.
Like Spyine, Spyic has a glowing reputation and has been reviewed by several popular platforms like BBC, The New York Times, and BuzzFeed. The app offers solid privacy protection. And, of course, it’s iPhone keylogger is definitely worth your time.
2.1 Spyic – Maximum keylogging features
Spyic offers an excellent selection of keylogging features. There’s a lot the app can do for you:
- Log someone’s text messages and iMessages, even the deleted ones.
- View the web browser activity and the person’s browser history.
- Check someone’s social media activity on apps like WhatsApp.
- Keep tabs on notes, emails, locations, and more.
The app offers a full suite of features. You can access the data from a web-based interface. Log into it at any time from any web browser. You get regular updates.
2.2 Spyic makes for a cutting-edge keylogger
Spyic is one of the most advanced keyloggers ever made. With Spyic, you can monitor what’s happening on the target device 24/7:
Spyic is stealthy
You can use Spyic without being discovered. That means you can secretly log keystrokes if you find it necessary. Parents, employers, and people in relationships find Spyic’s stealth mode very useful. The app works remotely and discreetly.
It’s easy to install
Spyic doesn’t need a jailbreak. You won’t need to fiddle with the target device in any way. This makes Spyic user-friendly and easy to install. Anyone can use the app. You can start keylogging in the time it takes you to make a cup of coffee.
The app is highly trusted
You can trust Spyic to work as advertised. The app is user-verified and has been in the market for a very long time. The app can guarantee your privacy too. Your personal details will always be kept safe and never shared with anyone.
You don’t pay much
Finally, Spyic doesn’t cost a lot of money. Most other iPhone keyloggers out there cost over 50 dollars per month per device. Spyic is available at a much more reasonable price. If you use it to monitor multiple devices, you gain a discount.
Minspy is known to be a secure, highly-trusted phone monitoring solution. The app works remotely, bringing you keylogging data to your online account. The app can be used to keep tabs on your loved ones’ iPhones and iPads discreetly.
With Minspy, you also get a good number of iPhone and iPad monitoring features:
- You can monitor messages, iMessages, and social media activity.
- Potentially captured any shared account information and passwords.
- Track their GPS-based movements.
Minspy is top-tier iPhone keylogger
We recommend Minpsy because it offers some great advantages:
- Minspy works in stealth mode. You can use it remotely without jailbreak.
- The app offers regular keylogging updates. It’s very easy to set up.
Minspy is highly recommended because the app is effortless to install and use. It’s also stealthy.
Spyier is a well-known, user-friendly iPhone keylogger. The app offers remote monitoring, a stealth mode, and jailbreak-free access. Spyier has been in use for a long time. Consequently, it’s also a trusted solution and easy to recommend.
With Spyier, you’ll be able to keep tabs on any iPhone or iPad without fear of discovery:
- You can monitor texts, iMessages, emails, and notes.
- The app shows you the person’s GPS-based location.
- You can track their social media as well as media files.
Spyier offers potent features
You are getting an excellent array of features with Spyier:
- The app offers excellent stealth. It’s literally impossible to detect on iOS.
- You can install the app in minutes and start keylogging immediately.
Spyier makes it to the top 5 because the app is well-designed and affordable.
Fami360 was designed for parents who need a non-technical way to keep tabs on children in this age of information. The app offers many features you can use to ensure your children’s wellbeing, including a keylogging feature.
You get a premium collection of parental control features with Fami360:
- You can monitor your kids’ media files and installed apps.
- You can manage their screen time and make sure they’re accessing age-appropriate content.
- You can view their browser history.
Fami360 is user-friendly
We recommend using Fami360 because the app is very easy to use:
- You can conveniently use the app from any internet-enabled device.
- The app can be installed remotely and can track your child discreetly.
If you’re trying to keep an eye on your child without them knowing, this is the app to use.
Cocospy offers an iPhone keylogger for both iPhones and iPads. The app works with all the newest iOS versions. The app doesn’t require a jailbreak, putting it in a select club of keyloggers. Cocospy has a solid reputation and has been in business for a while.
Cocospy won’t disappoint with its feature set:
- You can keylog the iPhone’s event calendar and descriptions.
- You can read messages and iMessages.
- The app can keylog social media like WhatsApp.
Cocospy is a reliable solution
You receive several useful features with this app:
- The app is easy to set up and jailbreak-free.
- You receive data in your online account every once in a while.
The app is discreet and powerful. It’s a worthwhile option, all in all.
Appmia has over 250, 000 active downloads at last count. The app is a phone monitoring solution for iPhones. It also doubles as a keylogger. You can use the app to monitor anyone’s iPhone or iPad without them knowing.
With Appmia, you receive a capable iPhone keylogger:
- You can keylog social media apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- You can also keylog location details.
Appmia comes with some disadvantages
Unfortunately, Appmia has some drawbacks:
- The app requires a jailbreak if you want to use the advanced features.
- Jailbreaking is time-consuming and will void the warranty.
Appmia only works well with a jailbreak, which makes it hard to recommend for us.
The next solution we have for you is called Spyera. This is a respected iPhone keylogger, made by a company with a lot of experience. The app allows you to keep tabs on your loved ones or your own device remotely.
Spyera offers all the features you could expect:
- Spyera can find usernames, passwords, and iPhone passcodes.
- The app will keylog messenger apps, notes, email apps, and more.
Spyera has two major issues
Spyera is lower down on the list because of two issues:
- The app needs you to jailbreak the iPhone or iPad you’re looking to keylog.
- It costs $189 for 3 months of use, which isn’t cheap.
The app is reliable and works well, but the jailbreak requirement and high cost is a deterrent.
SpyToMobile is a popular employee monitoring tool. It’s targeted toward employers who’re having trouble with employees or just want to ensure that they work as they should. The app has fewer features than normal but works well.
You can use SpyToMobile to track any employee on their company-issued device:
- Monitor your employees’ text messages and real-time movements.
- Take a look at their phone call history and contact information.
SpyToMobile is missing some features
The app may not have the features you need:
- SpyToMobile is missing key features like a social media logger.
- You may not be able to log usernames and passwords.
While SpyToMobile works in a pinch, the app has some marks taken off due to its limited feature set.
The last spot on our list goes to Copy9. This app isn’t as well-known as some of the other ones we have featured on this list. However, the app is very affordable. In fact, it’s regularly available to download for free.
Copy9 gives you decent features:
- You can keylog messages, call history, and social media.
- You can also find out usernames and passwords.
Copy9 is not as effective as it could be
The app is missing key features:
- Copy9 is not compatible with the latest versions of iOS.
- The app has an out-of-date user interface as well as a feature set.
As Copy9 is hard to install and won’t work with all version of iOS, it’s at the number 10 spot on our list.
That’s it for the 10 best keyloggers for iPhones in town. Pick any app that catches your fancy. All the keyloggers for iPhone we have featured are worth trying out.
If you want our recommendation, stick to the top 5 – those are the tried-and-tested apps. Also, they’re available at affordable prices.
This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)