Good spy apps don’t grow on trees. There are many undetectable spy apps for Android in the market, undoubtedly. But not all of them are easy to install or use. Also, some don’t offer the kind of features you’d want from a spy app.
The best Android spy apps, in our books, allow you to monitor someone conveniently and remotely. They are hard –preferably impossible – to detect. Also, they offer powerful features, so you can find out everything happening on the target Android device.
There are some spy apps in the market that meet these criteria, fortunately for us. Most of these apps also happen to have a solid reputation. You can reliably use them to keep tabs on your near and dear ones.
We bring you the 10 best spy apps for Android in 2021 in this article. Our list is arranged from the most recommended to the less so. The first few apps offer the best mix of features and usability.
Part 1: Spyine – The Pinnacle of Phone Spy Technology
Spyine has been making waves in the Android spy app market recently. The app has been downloaded over a million times in 190+ countries around the world. It’s often featured on top media platforms such as The New York Times, TechTrends, and Android Authority.
The app is popular both because of its powerful features and the excellent privacy it offers. The app doesn’t store your personal information on its servers, which makes it risk-free to use.
You can use Spyine with all major Android smartphones and tablets. The app is compatible with devices running on OS 4.0 and upwards. We discuss the app’s features and what makes it the best Android app around in the following section.
1.1 Spyine Offers Top-Tier Features
There’s a lot Spyine can do for you. The app allows you to monitor any Android phone from a web-based interface. You just log into the Spyine account any time to get started. Here’s a snapshot of all the phone activity the app tracks:
- Messages: Spyine will record all text messages being sent out or received on the target Android smartphone. An archive of these messages is created in your account. That means you can even access texts if they get deleted on the phone.
- Social media: You’ll be able to monitor activity on several social media apps from your smartphone. Spyine can track social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
- Call logs: Want to know who they’re calling from their device? You’ll be able to find out with Spyine. The app can show you the call logs, including details like the call durations, contact names, and frequent callers.
- Contacts: You can take a look at the Contacts book on the smartphone. You’ll have access to all the details, including names, display pictures, job designations, the person’s address, and so much more.
- Locations: Want to know where the person is at the moment? What about their movement history? Spyine tracks important information like the phone’s real-time location and location history. View addresses, geographical coordinates, and a 3D view on Google Maps.
- Web browser history: Spyine can give you a look at the web browser history on the device. You can view a list of their most-visited websites. The other details tracked include time and date details and site descriptions.
- Keylogger: The keylogger is a powerful in-built feature. It can potentially capture the person’s usernames and passwords for a range of online accounts. It records all keystrokes the person is making on their device.
- Calendar events: Does the person have any upcoming calendar events on their device? If they have important upcoming dates and events noted down, you can find out with Spyine.
- Emails and notes: Finally, Spyine can also track emails and notes with the help of the keylogger. The app can record emails and notes on popular apps like Google Keep, Samsung Notes, and Evernote.
On some operating systems, Spyine will also offer advanced monitoring features such as geofencing. The app offers one dozen plus unique features in all.
1.2 Spyine – What Makes This The Best Spy App For Android?
Why is Spyine the best spy app on the planet at this point in time for Android? The app offers several advantages few other apps can hope to match:
Spyine is undetectable
One of the main benefits of Spyine is that the app is completely undetectable. You’ll be able to monitor the user’s Android phone or tablet without being found out if that’s necessary. How does the stealth feature work exactly?
Spyine for Android devices is a small, approximately 2MB solution. You download and install it on the user’s phone. The app runs in the background, discreetly, without draining the battery. The app icon disappears from the user’s phone.
As the app is so small and runs invisibly in the background, the user will never know it’s there! You can access the spy data from your web browser remotely, without touching the device.
Your privacy is guaranteed
Many spy apps out there store your personal data. And then they get hacked by malicious groups and end up losing the data. It could put you at risk. Your personal details should never be stored or revealed to anyone.
The app is reliable
Spyine is a user-verified solution. Over a million people use the app around the world, as we mentioned earlier. Users include parents, employers, cybersecurity experts, and people in relationships. The app offers a reliable way to track someone’s phone or tablet.
There’s no need to root
You can use Spyine without needing to root the user’s device. This is a big deal. Why? Most spy apps in the market require you to root the target device. When you root, you open yourself up to dangers like data loss, a void warranty, and malware.
With Spyine, fortunately, you won’t need to root the user’s phone or fiddle with it too much. Once you install the app, you can even uninstall it remotely if you need to. This makes Spyine very convenient to use.
Anyone can use the app
Lastly, Spyine happens to be easy to use. The app is designed so that it can be installed in minutes on any Android device. All you have to do is register for an account, buy a monthly subscription, and then follow the provided setup instructions.
You won’t need any special skills to use the app either. The web-based interface is very easy to access. Log into your Spyine account to access it and start monitoring the device. You can do this from any web browser, at any time and place.
You May Like: 10 Best Spy App for iPhone
1.3 Spyine Happens to Be Light on Your Wallet
Spyine is not a free undetectable spy app for Android, but it’s available at a pocket-friendly monthly price. Other spy apps out there usually cost much more. It’s not uncommon to find a spy app that costs upwards of $50 a month.
You can use Spyine for a comparatively much cheaper price. You’ll be able to monitor a single device for a month with the Premium version of the app and multiple Android devices with the Family plan.
You don’t need to commit to buying the app before you try it. They offer a free live demo on their official website.
Check out Spyine’s Android live demo before you purchase the app!
Part 2: Minspy – A Top-Selling Phone Monitoring Solution
Minspy is one of the most popular cell phone monitoring solution in the market right now. The app comes from a company with a decade of cybersecurity experience. The product does an excellent job of tracking any modern Android smartphone.
The app has a powerful set of features and excellent stealth mode to boot. It’s been reviewed on major channels online, including Tom’s Guide, BuzzFeed, and Mashable. The app allows you to remotely and secretly monitor anyone’s Android phone.
2.1 Minspy brings powerful features to your fingertips
Minspy is effortless to use. The app offers remote access to anyone’s phone activity, from your phone web browser:
- You can track the phone’s location with in-built GPS and WiFi tracking.
- The app shows you a copy of the person’s texts and social media messages.
- You can find out all the photos and videos they have shared or received from someone.
- Minspy can potentially record the person’s username and password with the keylogger.
- The app will allow you to monitor the phone user’s web browser history.
In other words, you can see almost all the events taking place on the target phone or tablet.
2.2 Minspy is a reliable spy app
Minspy is a standout product because it offers some excellent benefits:
Quick set up and use
You’ll be able to set up Minspy in a matter of minutes. The process is quick and painless as you don’t need any technical knowledge, nor are you asked to root the target device. You just follow the guide provided when you sign up for a Minspy account.
Stealthy and risk-free
Minspy is as stealthy as it gets. Once you install the app on the target device, you’ll be given an opportunity to hide the app. The app will then run invisibly in the background, spying on the user and sending data to your online account without them knowing.
Reliable and secure
Before you buy the app, you can visit the official website to take a look at the live demo and see the kind of features you receive. You can download the app if you like what you see.
Part 3: Cocospy
The third spot on this list of the best spy apps for Android goes to Cocospy. This app is a well-known phone monitoring solution. This app has been in the market for a long time. It’s well-established and offers dependable features.
You get worthwhile features
Cocospy offers all the features you could need:
- You can monitor messages and call logs.
- The app tracks social media apps like WhatsApp.
- You can view stored media files.
Cocospy offers excellent advantages
Cocospy is a good solution overall:
- You can install the app without rooting or jailbreak.
- It’s dependable and offers regular data updates.
As the app offers good features and is dependable, we have no trouble recommending Cocospy.
Part 4: Spyier
Spyier is a super-stealthy phone monitoring solution. The app is famous because of its stealth mode. The app works with all updated versions of Android. You can install the app in minutes and start spying from your web browser.
Spyier provides good features
You receive multiple good features with the app:
- The app can monitor contacts and call logs.
- You can view messages and deleted messages.
- The app can track social media usage.
The app is very stealthy
Spyier has a hard-to-beat stealth feature:
- The app works invisibly on target Android phones.
- You can uninstall it with a single click if you have to.
As the app is easy to use and offers great features, it’s number 4 on our list.
Part 5: Spyic
Spyic is a user-friendly Android monitoring application. The app offers a series of useful features. The company behind the app is reliable and has a lot of experience with app building. Spyic is simple to install and works with almost all Android devices.
You can see almost everything happening on the target device
Spyic gives you a bird’s eye view of the phone activity:
- Tracks messages, social media, and locations.
- Set up a geofence around important locations.
- View contacts and call log information.
Spyic is a popular spy app for a reason
The app is popular for a reason:
- The app can be operated from a dashboard remotely.
- You conveniently receive data remotely.
As the app offers good features and is undetectable on Android, it’s at number 5.
Part 6: Spyzie
Spyzie, like you may have guessed from the name, is a phone monitoring solution for parents. If your children need supervision online, then Spyzie.io makes for an excellent tool. The app can keep track of your child remotely.
Monitor your child
Spyzie.io can help you manage your child’s screen time:
- Check the sort of apps your child uses.
- Manage their web browser activity.
- Track their social media usage.
Spyzie.io is parental control at its finest
The app might be the best parental control Android app in the market:
- You can install it quickly.
- It’s very convenient to use.
The app makes it to the 6th spot on our list on account of its top-notch features.
Part 7: GuestSpy
Next, we have an app called GuestSpy. The app has been around in the market for a significant period. It’s a free mobile spy app for Android.
Here are some of the app’s best benefits:
- You can track the user’s calls, messages, and more.
- You can install the app quickly, in stealth mode.
GuestSpy has some drawbacks
The app has some issues:
- GuestSpy may not offer the best user experience.
- The app has a dated user interface and does not offer install instructions.
While the app works, the user experience on offer is lacking. It’s not as good as the other apps here.
Part 8: Hoverwatch
Hoverwatch is an all-inclusive phone monitoring features. The app has received much praise on account of its feature set, intuitive user interface, and affordable price. Hoverwatch is very popular and is available at a reasonable price.
Hoverwatch offers unique features in addition to typical ones:
- You can browse the phone history.
- The app allows you to see to-do lists.
Hoverwatch doesn’t have some crucial features
The app is missing some key features:
- You can’t log credentials on Android, just Windows and Mac.
- The app can’t track emails or notes.
This app works great and is reasonably priced, but lacks key features, making it number 8.
Part 9: SpyToMobile
SpyToMobile is a basic app, made to monitor employee phones. While the user interface may be a little old, the app works with all modern versions of Android. The app is reliable and available at an affordable rate.
You can do a lot with SpyToMobile:
- Check text messages and social media messages.
- Track online web activity and call history.
SpyToMobile has some drawbacks
The app has some disadvantages:
- Some key phone monitoring features are missing from the app.
- The app may not have a reliable stealth mode.
As the app also has a somewhat dated interface, it’s not the most user-friendly.
Part 10: XNSPY
The last app on this list is called XNSPY. This app works without root and is a solid offering all around. The app is stealthy, allows you to monitor the target smartphone or tablet remotely, and is simple to use.
These are the app’s best features:
- You can find out login credentials with the keylogger.
- Check social media messages and browser history.
XNSPY has some drawbacks
The app may not be the most accessible:
- You need to root to access advanced spy features.
- The app costs over $99 annually.
While this is a good product, we put it on number 10 because of the root requirement. It makes the app hard to use.
Part 11: FAQs
Isn’t there a best free spy app for Android?
Free spy apps for Android that are undetectable and reliable don’t really exist in our experience. You may find such a solution but you will most likely gain next to nothing. Spy apps are hard to build and maintain. It costs money to support developers.
How can I find hidden spyware on my Android?
It’s next to impossible to find a hidden spy app on your Android phone. The best solution is to factory reset your phone. How to know if a spy app is installed? Watch out for signs like strange restarts, phone heating up, fast battery drain, and the like.
Can I spy on a phone with just the number?
You can’t spy on a phone with just the number unless you’re the government. The best you can do is look up the phone number using a reverse phone number lookup service. This will show you the owner’s details and the general area.
What is the best app to catch a cheating spouse?
That depends on your needs and preferences. You can use any of the 10 best spy apps on the list here. They can all be hidden and work in stealth mode. It’s what millions of people around the world do.
How can I spy on my husband’s phone without touching it?
You can install Spyine for Android on his device, or one of the other apps. This requires one-time physical access to his phone. But afterward, you’ll be able to monitor his device without touching it. It’s not possible to monitor Android devices without a software install.
That concludes our 10 best spy apps for Android list and mini-guide. We hope you find the selection of apps featured here useful and worthwhile. All the spy apps on the list are worth trying out, but you will probably get the best results with the first few entries.